Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, Old Game

Welcome to 2012!  We're only 3 years away from this!  And, strangely, one of the games I'm most excited about is a redesigned game from the 1990s.

Syndicate is a fast-paced, violent-as-hell remake of an old PC isometric strategy game.  I know some fans of the original are crying "FOUL!" because the game isn't at all the same, but it has the same name.  This, they argue, leads to confusion for both fans and new-comers.  Old fans will not enjoy the FPS action while those brought in may find the original Syndicate dull/boring/lame.

And to this I say, "So?"  I'm super excited about this game.  21 February cannot get here soon enough!  I'll be posting a few of the trailers over the next few weeks to keep the hype strong.  First off, enjoy the announcement trailer!


No comments:

Post a Comment