Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Days of Gaming: Day 1

Kicking off 30 Days of Gaming with a picture post.

Day 1 – Current (or Most Recent) Gaming Wallpaper


 Warhammer 40K (Space Marine)

 New California Republic Ranger (Fallout: New Vegas)

New California Republic Flag (Fallout: New Vegas)

Final Fantasy: Tactics - War of the Lions Cover

Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)

Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)

Pokemon

The 3rd Birthday Cover

Portal Pony (Portal)

Robotic Unicorn (Robotic Unicorn Attack)

Since I have my background set to rotate, these are the ones that pop up.  Personally, I love the Portal Pony as it mixes two of my favorite things: Portal and "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic."

(These images were found on 4Walled and are property of their respective artists)

No comments:

Post a Comment