Friday, December 30, 2011

30 Days of Gaming: Day 30

Day 30 - Favorite Game of All Time


This is it!  The last one.  The game to end all games!  The one that sits on a throne make from the cracked jewel-cases and tattered manuals of it's enemies.  The king of all games!

Well, I guess so anyway.

I won't bore you with a long post on this.  This game has come up already so many times, it's really no surprise.  My favorite game of all time is:


Yep, big shock, I'm sure.  This is, by far, the game I love to play the most.  The depth and enjoyment I get out of each playthrough is amazing.  I love that every time I pick it up, I learn something new about it.  I love that I can switch things up and it becomes a new experience.  And I love that no matter how many times I pop it in, I always walk away fulfilled.  Having done end game only once isn't a slight to the game.  I just have so much fun on the way to the end.  I love tweaking teams and trying new classes or combinations.  I love messing about to make teams either challenges to play, or overpowered beasts that storm maps with Judge Dredd prejudice.  This is a game that I've owned since launch (or a month afterwards) and still find new things to love every time I play.  It is, in my opinion, one of the best games created.




No comments:

Post a Comment