Sunday, December 18, 2011

30 Days of Gaming: Day 18

Day 18 - A Game You Plan on Playing


Oh dear.  There are so many...  Welp, we'll just throw out a few (with trailers) and call it good!

Rayman: Origins
I'm super stoked about this one.  The art, animation and tight platforming sold me through the demo.  We got this as a Christmas present, so I have to wait till the 25th to enjoy it.  :-/

It's so pretty!

Syndicate
I know.  Lots of folks are upset that their isometric tactical action game is being remade as an FPS.  Oh, the tragedy!  Oh the humanity!  Oh the...no, you know what?  This looks awesome!  It looks interesting to play, it has some neat ideas with the on-the-fly hacking and it looks fun as hell!  I'm also excited for 4 player co-op that takes missions from the original game and remakes them.  So, you don't like the new direction?  Replay the original!

Agent Kilo, thank you for your service

Corporate raiding with friends looks awesome!

Mass Effect 3
Nothing really needs to be said about this.  This trilogy was amazing, I'm super excited to finish it out and see where all my choices will lead.  And Shepard is one of my favorite characters, after all.

Reaper VS Thresher Maw?  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment